Sunday 26 December 2010

Christmas 2010.

Christmas arrived yesterday and what a wonderful day it was with presents, great food and family celebrations. The excitement of this fast approaching day had been looming and it certainly lived up to its expectations. I recieved mostly all of the much desired items that appeared on my 'Wish List' as well as a selection more chosen by my mother and of course, Santa. Although I no longer believe in Santa, on Christmas Eve I still wanted to leave out some carrots for the reindeer and mince pies for Mr Clause due to the tradition. Christmas is all about traditions starting from the order in which your family open their presents to the meal which is eaten on the day. Below are photos of my christmas day, all are taken with my new nikon d3100.Presents

13 comments:

Diana said...

Great pictures.
This skirt and your hat are adorable :)

Phoebe.Madeleine said...

thank you very much! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the skirt! Do you know where it is bought?

Phoebe.Madeleine said...

Thank you! its mango. :)

jess said...

love all these photos! your presents are fabulous! i also love the polka dot blouse you're wearing :)

Hollie said...

i agree i think the skirt and hat are nice

Phoebe.Madeleine said...

thank you jess and hollie.
P.M <3

HiFashion said...

Looks like a great Christmas, with great presents. I love the beanie hat you got.

You look great as well. I love that blouse.

sbot said...

This is soo cute! I love how you have worn that blouse, everything looks so well put together!!


Im your new follower, hope youll like to follow me too : )
www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

-Stephanie

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a lovely christmas. love your polka dot top and your skirt <3

Vintage Stop at www.vickileestyle.blogspot.com

claire said...

great photos!
looks like you had a nice christmas!

Blog 312 said...

love the photos!! i absolutely adore the hat, was thinking of getting one for myself. however i recently had my hair cut short, so i'm not sure it would look as good hehe.
lovely photos, and blog.

http://blog-312.blogspot.com/

xxx

Ceri said...

Oh you are beautiful. Your blog is so lovely and inspiring! I am following!


http://lovelyceri.blogspot.com/